Congratulations and felicitations…
The Half-Eaten Mind has received its second star for the highly respected Blog of The Year Award 2013, kindly awarded by long-time friend and religious blogger Ann Friend of the afriendofJESUS2013Blog site. Ann has been one of our closest supporters as well as being an avid follower and reader of our articles. HEM has already been gifted our first star by Patty of Petite Magique last month. Now it is just another four stars to complete the full award.
Here are the instructions (as written by Ann):-
1-Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award.
2-Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen- there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required- and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3-Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them- (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
4-Come over and say hello to the originator of the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award via this link: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2-/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
5-You can now also join the Blog Of The Year Award Facebook Page. Click the link here:https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear
Share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
6-And as a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award-and then proudly display the award on your blog- and start collecting stars!
I have chosen seven bloggers who will be selected as my nominees, and remember, even if you have already been nominated for the BOTY 2013 before, you can still accept again.
The nominations are:
1. Sean Smithson of The Office Inbetweener – A fellow Londoner like myself, Sean (not his real name) has a bit of a controversial side, but is an incredibly funny and intelligent writer who blogs on his memories of working for a tax firm some years ago, the girls, the booze and the annoying colleagues.
2. Kaligrafi Nusantara of the blog of the same name – A Malaysian blogger specialising in modern renditions of Islamic calligraphy.
3. Linda of Expat Eye on Latvia – an Irish girl now living in the Baltic republic of Latvia, her funny escapades dealing with the locals. Her blog has been nominated best expatriate blog for Latvia by Internations.
4. MsTranquility of BEING ME FROM A TO Z – her blog is about love, life and relationships. She is a very spiritual blogger and was born and raised in California.
5. Beverly of beverlyshelby – she is a graphical artist who transforms her work into custom-made covers for smartphones. Extremely talented and thoughtful.
6. Alex of Photography I Nature – nature photographer and massive technology fan who is a good blogging friend. He is based in the UK and we have collaborated a lot lately.
7. Gede of Songs of Compassion – Balinese spiritual blogger. A servant of compassion he has studied with many famous gurus and spiritually realised persons and writes on a higher plane of thinking.
To all the nominees, I wish you a heartfelt congrats and hope you will accept this award.
Ann’s nomination article can be found here.
The HEM nomination article for our first star just needs a quick twitch of the mouse here.
Ann describes me and the blog thus
“HalfEatenMind: Vijay has a very nice blog that displays his journalistic talent and his unique take on life, news, almost anything and he always displays his nice sense of humor.“
Many thanks to Ann Friend for considering me for the nomination. I really appreciate her kindness, sweet words and thoughts and it’s safe to say she has made my weekend.
RELATED ARTICLES from Zemanta
- Blog of the Year Award 2013!! (dawnkealing.com)
- BLOG OF THE YEAR 2013 AWARD: Big thank you Kitty (emynow.wordpress.com)
- A Blog Award! (bewitchingkitchen.com)
- Blog Of The Year Award! (silkandspiceblog.wordpress.com)
- Blog of The Year Award 2013 (vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com)
- Blog of 2013 Award! (hakescafe.com)
- My Sixth and Final Star (bishoptatro.wordpress.com)
- Blog of the Year 2013 Award (thenotsocreativecook.wordpress.com)
- Oh MY PURRS! I’VE RECEIVED THE 2013 Blog of the Year Award!! (hairballexpress.wordpress.com)
- Blog of the Year 2013 Award Nomination! Yippee! (morristhecatblog.wordpress.com)
“Blog of The Year Award 2013” – Ann Friend, afriendofJESUS2013Blog (7 December 2013) LINK
“Blog of the Year 2013 Award” – Alyson Sheldrake, The Thought Palette LINK
“30 Followers Dance!” – Le Trillium De Taupe, Trillium/Tumblr LINK