Our fourth nomination for the “Blog of the Year 2013” award comes from good friend and new blogger Alex Smithson. This has been a kind gift from him and an extra-special cherry on the top of the Xmas pudding, especially as he has surprised me with a double set of iPad mini wallpapers made by him for the Half-Eaten Mind.
I have been keenly supporting Alex in his blogging hobby, guiding him and leaving helpful comments. He is much younger than me, and is in fact in the middle of exam period for the secondary school examinations known as GCSEs, so I have taken on the role of a sort of older blogging brother (hihihi). My visits to Alex’s blog (with the help of reminders on Twitter) has enabled the aspiring professional photographer to receive 1000 hits, which was his target before 2013 drew to a close. Alex has awarded me and two other bloggers with BOTY 2013 in recognition of our efforts in creating regular posts (every day, or in my case, every weekend usually) – and keeping our blogs in a constant loop cycle with fresh awe-inspiring material. I really appreciate Alex nominating me for the award.
Here’s what Alex has to say about the Half-Eaten Mind in his nomination, published today.
“Vijay is a great blogging friend and also a fantastic blogger. Occasionally I keep Vijay up-to–date on the latest blog posts I’ve published so I’m absolutely sure Vijay never misses out on the latest blog posts. The blog, HalfEatenMind is based around all the current affairs, life and also a timeline of events that are currently occuring now. The overall outcome?? Vijay make sure his posts are always effective, and makes sure every post is perfect. Vijay deserves a nomination for the Blog of the Year 2013 award, as he as inspired me to make my blog better in many different ways, and in effect, Vijay has a fantastic blog. To visit Vijay’s HalfEatenMind blog, here’s the link: halfeatenmind.wordpress.com. “
Once again a big thanks to Alex for nominating me and for seeing me as an inspiration on his blogging journey. You can find Alex’s original nomination article under this post’s ‘Source’ section.
For our nominees here again are the rules:
1-SELECT THE BLOG(S) YOU THINK DESERVE THE BLOG OF THE YEAR 2013 AWARD.
2-WRITE A BLOG POST AND TELL US ABOUT THE BLOG(S) YOU HAVE CHOSEN- THERE ARE NO MINIMUM OR MAXIMUM NUMBER OF BLOGS REQUIRED- AND ‘PRESENT’ THE BLOG(S) WITH THEIR AWARD.
3-LET THE BLOG(S) THAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN KNOW THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN THEM THIS AWARD AND SHARE THE INSTRUCTIONS WITH THEM- (PLEASE DON’T ALTER THE INSTRUCTIONS OR THE BADGES!)
4-COME OVER AND SAY HELLO TO THE ORIGINATOR OF THE BLOG OF THE YEAR 2013 AWARD VIA THIS LINK: HTTP://THETHOUGHTPALETTE.CO.UK/BLOG-AWARDS-2-/BLOG-OF-THE-YEAR-2013-AWARD/
5-YOU CAN NOW ALSO JOIN THE BLOG OF THE YEAR AWARD FACEBOOK PAGE. CLICK THE LINK HERE:HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/GROUPS/BLOGOFTHEYEAR
SHARE YOUR BLOG POSTS WITH AN EVEN WIDER AUDIENCE.
6-AND AS A WINNER OF THE AWARD- PLEASE ADD A LINK BACK TO THE BLOG THAT PRESENTED YOU WITH THIS AWARD-AND THEN PROUDLY DISPLAY THE AWARD ON YOUR BLOG- AND START COLLECTING STARS!
The five nominees for the Blog of the Year 2013 are :-
1. The Wine W***ers – http://thewinewankers.com.au/
2. Kaligrafi Nusantara – http://kaligrafinusantaraonline.wordpress.com/
3. Clouds N Cups – http://cncfashionaccessories.wordpress.com/
4. Adeena – http://adeenat.wordpress.com/
5. Ann Friend – http://afriendofjesus2013.com/
RELATED ARTICLES from Zemanta
- CHRISTMAS AWARDS BOUQUET: Nominations by Clouds N Cups & Ajay (halfeatenmind.wordpress.com)
- BLOG OF THE YEAR 2013: HEM gets award nomination (halfeatenmind.wordpress.com)
- DECEMBER AWARD FEST: HEM nominated for 3 awards by Cupitonians (halfeatenmind.wordpress.com)
- Blog of the year 2013 goes to… (1001-up.com)
- BLOG OF THE YEAR 2013: HEM collects second star (halfeatenmind.wordpress.com)
- Nominated?….me? Blog of the Year 2013 Award! (mykidhaspaws.org)
- 2013 Blog of the Year Award (girleatsgreens.com)
- Blog of the Year 2013 Award Nomination! Yippee! (morristhecatblog.wordpress.com)