This weekend, the Half-Eaten Mind was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Ireland-based photographer Inese of inesemjphotography. If you ever wanted to see Ireland’s outstanding natural scenery and fascinating culture, not to mention lots of sweet family and portrait photography, then you definitely need to visit her blog and see these awesome pictures for yourself.
Inese’s award is the first I have received since April this year, and will probably be the last for this year, so this is a special one. Thanks a lot Inese for your support and for picking me as a nominee.
Inese was nominated for this award on the 5th December 2015 by fellow HEM Community member Patrick Jones of the Linden Chronicles. Jones is an American indie author who has recently published two novels.
As part of the rules for the One Lovely Blog Award, I must lay my heart bare and reveal seven things about myself. So here goes:
- I am really tall. 6 foot 5 inches tall. That’s the first thing everyone notices lol.
- I am addicted to Indian sweets and chocolate.
- I want to travel the world.
- I am currently obsessed with two YouTube channels: HowTo Basic and Gifs with Sound. Be warned, the HowTo Basic guy is just plain strange.
- I hate heights. Not keen on spiders either.
- I love GIFs. I have a collection of them dating from 2006 and also run a blog dedicated to this most viral of image formats.
- I enjoy playing Call of Duty.
And here are the blogs I am nominating – a tiny fraction of the bloggers I like.
Here is the list of rules to participate:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to her/his blog.
- List 7 interesting facts about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 other bloggers
- List the rules and display the award.
As always, it is not incumbent on nominees to accept, but of course highly appreciated if you do. Congratulations to all the lucky bloggers and look forward to spreading the love.